Apr 29, 2008

"Tour de Kunisaki"


I took part in an bike ride event named "Tour de Kunisaki" last year. This is a certificate of achievement at that time.

This event is held each year in Ooita prefecture on May third, and I will take part in it this year.

It took 6hours 54minute 42seconds for me to ride on a distance of 100km. It includes short time rests and lunch time. This time, I would like to run faster than last year's record.

"Tour de Kunisaki" web site is here.(but only in Japanese)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi XXX (I don't know what's your name, lol)

I'm James, from Tokyo Friends. I like your blog, is personal and human, you talk about questions that, how you say, ordinary people live everyday.

I'll read you =)

Ja ne

James

PD: I want to pratice my English and learn Japanese, so, if you can, when yo send me a mail o something, write it in English and in Japanese below, please ^^

ジョン said...

Good luck with the ride. One hundred kilometers is a very long way to ride, but I bet it's great to do it.