Jan 12, 2013

Japan's government approved a program to strengthen economy



In Japan, the government has approved a program to try to strengthen the world's third largest economy. The program is expected to cost about 117 billion dollars. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe says the plan will bring immediately help to Japan's economy which fell back into recession last year. He said the plan will create about 600,000 new jobs.

original news

(日本語訳)
日本政府は世界第三位の経済を強めるプログラムを承認した。そのプログラムは1,170ドルの支出が見込まれている。安部晋三首相はその計画は昨年落ち込んだ日本の経済を速やかに立ち直らせ、60万の新雇用を創出すると言った。

My thought/opinion on this issue
I am not an economist, so I don't know how the program works well. But, I think there is a large amount of surplus money that elder people in Japan have and law makers should create measures to get rid of their anxiety on their daily life and to urge them to spend their money, I think.

No comments: